1/3/08

Moving

I hate moving - lets just be upfront on this. I hate it. This is big because I try to avoid absolutes and extremes, but I honestly hate moving. I've moved a lot. I went to 3 different junior highs due to moving, when we moved yet again, I cried "uncle" and went to the high school where my friends from the last 2 jr. highs fed into. Then there is all the back and forths during college. This is my forth move since getting married.

Moving is such a hassle. Connecting and disconnecting utilities, things get lost, broken or damaged. Though, this is the first time we've had someone else pack and move us. It's made things easier, since I've been sick, and my husband is already in PA. I won't move any other way again.

This time around I have to find services. Doctor (though, I am considering coming out twice a year and see the doctor who delivered both of my kids - she's cool w/ that btw) Pharmacy, dentist, bank, etc. Ugh! Hopefully people in my ward have good references.

Thus endeth my rant on moving.

No comments: