1/11/08

My Last Night in Utah

Well here it is, almost midnight, and I am still up. It's my last night living in Utah for a while and I am running the gambit of emotions. Scared, excited, nervous. . . anxious, ready to go, but part of me holding back. I am going to miss so many people including a few who I didn't get a chance to talk to before leaving. If you are one of them, and you are reading this, I am very sorry. I've just been busy, and w/o car for much of my final days here. I will miss you all. Keep in touch.

At 10pm, I will be on a plane to Vegas, then Dulles before finally arriving in Harrisburg, PA. Yep, traveling the red eye w/ two small children. If there are no more entries, you'll know I didn't make it, and I am in a rubber room somewhere.

Ok, my fingers are falling asleep. Still have a few things to do. Good Night Utah!!

No comments: